PHA Conference 2017: Call for abstracts open
It is a pleasure to invite you to join the PHA in Otautahi Christchurch for the 2017 Public Health Association New Zealand Conference, to explore the connections and values of public health as we continue to build a healthier, stronger Aotearoa New Zealand.
Abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- Connection to place and environment (toitu te whenua)
- Connection to people and communities (toitu te tangata)
- Connections for knowledge (toitu te maramatanga)
- Connections for wellbeing (toitu te ora)
Abstract submission closes on Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
Delegates may choose to submit abstracts for one of the following:
- Workshop (either 90 minutes or 60 minutes);
- Oral presentation (either 15 minutes or 5 minutes); or
Get more information on submitting an abstract for the PHANZ Conference 2017 [PDF].
Submit your abstract for the PHANZ Conference 2017 online.
It is expected all attending authors will register to attend the conference and pay a registration fee (unless they are attending only to present their paper). Presenters will not receive reimbursement for any costs associated with their attendance and agree to the publication of their abstract in conference material.